PLEASE NOTE: OUR NEW ARRIVAL & TRAINING PROCEDURES
Keeping our members safe and healthy is the cornerstone of our reopening plans. We want to make sure we are doing all we can to keep everyone safe. Before returning to the ring and mats, please familiarize yourself with our new routines.
Here is a rundown of what to expect upon your return to Fit Plus.
- Upon arrival please wear flip flops/sandals to the edge of the mats. Bare feet are not permitted off of the matted area.
- Everyone must sanitize feet and hands every time before you enter onto the mats.
- Bring your own hand towel
- Bring your own water bottle
- Any equipment used must be wiped down immediately after use – no exceptions.
- We will unfortunately no longer provide “loaner” gloves for members.
- Spectators will unfortunately no longer be allowed to watch during classes. Parents and guests must wait outside during classes.
- We encourage students to arrive 5 to 10 minutes max prior to class. Students will not be permitted in the gym past 10 minutes after class starts.
- Competition members in Muay Thai will not be permitted in beginner classes.
We appreciate everyone’s cooperation and understanding as we do our best to follow government guidelines for everyone’s health and safety.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us and will do our best to help. Please note the following changes in our schedule:
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu | 11:00 am to 12:00 pm - Open Mat
- Muay Thai | 5:00 pm to 5:30 pm - Kids (5-7)
- Muay Thai | 5:30 pm to 6:15 pm - Kids (8-10)
- Muay Thai | 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm - Beginner
- Muay Thai | 7:30 pm to 8:30 pm - Competition
- MMA | 8:30 pm to 9:30 pm -
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu | 5:00 pm to 5:30 pm - Kids (5-7)
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu | 5:30 pm to 6:15 pm - Kids (8-10)
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu | 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm - Fundamentals
- Boxing | 7:30 pm to 8:30 pm -
- Muay Thai | 5:00 pm to 5:45 pm - Youth (11-14)
- Muay Thai | 5:45 pm to 6:45 pm - Beginner
- Muay Thai | 6:45 pm to 7:45 pm - Competition
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu | 8:00 pm to 9:00 pm - Guard Passing
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu | 5:00 pm to 5:45 pm - Youth (11-14)
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu | 5:45 pm to 6:45 pm - Fundamentals
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu | 6:45 pm to 7:45 pm - Nogi
- Boxing | 7:45 pm to 9:00 pm -
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu | 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm - BJJ Intermediate
- Muay Thai | 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm - Mixed
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu | 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm - BJJ Nogi
- Boxing | 8:00 pm to 9:00 pm -
- Muay Thai | 9:00 am to 9:30 am - Kids (5-7)
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu | 9:30 am to 10:00 am - Kids (5-7)
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu | 10:00 am to 10:45 am - Kids (8-10)
- Muay Thai | 10:45 am to 11:30 am - Kids (8-10)
- Muay Thai | 11:30 am to 12:15 pm - Youth (11-14)
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu | 12:15 pm to 1:00 pm - Youth (11-14)
- Muay Thai | 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm - Mixed
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu | 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm - Open Mat